There are fires popping up all over the place again. Shawn and I were on our way to my parent's house this morning and there was one real close, luckily for them the wind is blowing the other way. I think 3 or 4 more have started since then. I just hope one does not start out by Soncy or Amarillo is in trouble with the way the wind is blowing today. Pure Craziness out there. Anyway I have decided that my last day will be April 28th. I am having a movie party at my house on Saturday I think. Tomorrow there is another girl's sleep over here at work. I really do not want to stay the whole night. I will probably go home around 1 or 2, because I have way to much school work to do. Anyway, does anyone know the simplest way to write a resignation letter. For AIG I just had to put down that such and such day is my last day and sign it. Nope not here you have to have a letter. Well there is not much else to update on. Shawn and I went and looked at houses on Monday in _____, with his grandparents. We found one that we really like. The other one we can live with. It was a fun day. Tiring but fun. Anyway, not much else to say.... EXCEPT TOMORROW IS FRIDAY!!!!!!
Toodles~
5 comments:
Hey girl, thanks for the congrats. I am soooooooooooooooo excited for you and Shawn. I am praying about the fires. Oh and when you decide on the house send or post pics. Love you!!!
So is it a house to buy or rent???? When will you know for sure about it?
Resignation letter? Hmmm can you say that your last day will be 4/29/06 due to your boss being such a witch and you are alergic to her broom? Actually Randy would probably be a good person to help with this.
Tasha.. I would just indicated that you are leaving due to the relocation of your husband's position and then indicate which date will be your last day, sign it, and be done with it.
Actually so would I but in our dreams we can always put the whole broom thing :) but your aunt is right - you should be professional about it - you never know when someone that sees it might be in your future and we don't want to burn bridges
Post a Comment