Sunday, March 05, 2006

What do you dislike?

I seen this as a posting on someone else's blog.
What I dislike very much is fake people or people who put on a front and when there is a problem, they just want to sweep everything under a rug and act like everything is A OKAY when it really isn't. Nothing will ever get solved that way! Well I am not like that, I think if you have a problem with people, you should try to solve it! The way I see it is if you do not communicate honestly with one another in a relationship, it isn't going to work! It doesn't matter what kind of relationship: A marriage, friendship, God, and even with yourself! I guess I just don't see how people can live like that. Also, I think if you do live a life where you do not communicate your feelings with one another it will catch up with you and turn in to a big disaster. At least if you talk about things, both parties can hopefully walk away from the situation with a peace or just willing to let it go and forgive, instead of creating a bigger pile of dust and dirt under the rug.

So what is something you dislike?

No comments: