Wow, I can't believe this is my 210th post. Crazy-azy, I changed my template around. I know the background is really bright but it just reminds me of summer. After not really having a winter, I am ready to get past spring and on to Summer. I am tired of upper 70's and lower 80's and the 30's the next day. Which I guess that can happen in the summer to. Anyway, I probably will not keep this background up for very long. I thought I liked the squares until this morning.
Thanks for the help on the resignation letter. I should put a count down clock on here :) not really, I really do love my job, it is just my boss that makes it UGH. But now she is being super nice to me, I really don't even care if she is super nice or in a good mood all of the time. It is just that I do not think it is very professional of someone to point out over and over again the negative qualities in someone or call us out in front of the kids. Anyway, not much longer of putting up with that.
Does anyone know what to do about a dog shedding? Minnie is loosing her winter coat and it is getting every where. All I keep hearing is brush her and brush her, so Shawn and I have been taking her outside and brushing her for 30 min to an hour and it helps a little bit but not much. On Wednesday Shawn brushed her for an hour if not more and then he went to work, well I came home and decided I would go and see him and Minnie came along. Well when we got back home, my back seat was just full of her hair in clumps. YUCK! Sorry it just grosses me out. Anyway, I don't know what to do........
Today is Friday! Have a very fun and blessed weekend!
Toodles
Quick note: The movie I am watching for my movie party is the Motorcycle Diaries. I know that everyone can not drive down here for so if you like to participate and give your input, rent the movie this weekend and email your comments to me by Sunday night. :)
1 comment:
Will you look for a new job in Dumas or just take a break and concentrate on finishing up your school while Shawn works?
Post a Comment