Saturday, February 23, 2008

Another post...what?!?

Okay...this is sad....really really sad...but it is taking these guys a very long time to get their stuff together. A few have bailed, but the other two have been getting ready for over an hour. I thought we were going before noon. I am ready to go and have been since 9.

While waiting though, I have been browsing the world of digi scrappers. I came across this. I like it because it is fun, it takes my mind off things, I can save it and there is no mess to clean up, and I can buy a kit that will last forever or until I delete it. I get frustrated at times, but only because I am trying to learn something new. The biggest down fall for me...is that I say I am going to work on a layout for 10 minutes and then go back to studying...it will end up being 30 minutes. So now, I don't even bother opening up PSP until after I have studied and got my work done...you know what I should have done before :).


I made A's on all of the tests I have taken in the last two weeks. The one I was worried about in my Behavior Management class I got a 97. I knew or had the feeling I did good on it, but I didn't think it was that good. I feel bad for Shawn because his midterms for his online classes are the weekend we leave for our spring break trip. He works Friday and Saturday night then we are leave Sunday around noon. His tests open Friday at 8 am and close Sunday at midnight.

Wow..I just discovered spell check is working again :) Hope you all have a great weekend. I hope to get some great pictures of before and after today. That is if we ever get out there to play.

1 comment:

Evey said...

Ok so I came across your blog through one of my blog regulars. The only problem is I clearly book marked you and then forgot. And now I don't know how I got here. lol. Either way, thought I would say hello.