Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Midterms.....

I HATE THEM!! LOL Today at 1, I have a midterm. When I leave my 4:00 class I will have 24 hrs to take a comprehensive check quiz over a couple of chapters (it is online).
Tomorrow morning, I have my biology midterm. I can barely understand my biology teacher. I have a love/hate thing with the microscope. First off looking through it gives me a headache. Then when I think I have what I am supposed to have focused he comes around, critiques, lectures me, and refocuses. So then once all that is done, I have to draw what ever I am looking at and most of the time it comes out not looking like it, but he checks it off, so I guess that is all that matters. Yesterday, I killed whatever we were looking. I have no idea how I did it. He just said, "The light like hammer, you smashed it, look over here". . So I had to go and look off my friends only to discover everyone had killed this thing. I am just glad this test is just over lecture. Anyway, that is where I will be for the next few days. I think there is a chance of an ice storm tonight/tomorrow. There is that 1% chance that I get out of my biology midterm for a few more days, but I won't depend on it. Tonight, I will be on the couch studying and watching Big Brother when it is on.
Oh I did my mini lesson on reptiles. It went great and I only got 2 points off because I didn’t expand on my teaching philosophy or something like that, but I am happy with my grade.

Anyway, have a great rest of the week!

No comments: