Sunday, February 17, 2008

My first hybrid project

It is a beginner level hybrid project. I needed a new prayer journal and when I saw this, I thought how awesome and decided I would create a front and back cover for it.
I purchased this workshop and used this Carousel Kit from Shabby Princess to create my front and back covers. I love the way it turned out. My pictures really do not do it justice. I think it is super cute and can't wait to begin writting away in it.

This is the front cover before printing.
























Front cover after printing. The bottom part is still the green color and the ribbon part is still blue. I just couldn't get the camera to take a great picture of it. I tried with the flash and with out it. It is the same with the back. Also the verse is easy to read. I know it doesn't look like it with these pictures, but it is.






















Back cover before printing.
























Back cover on...

2 comments:

Outnumbered 4 to 1 said...

That is soo cool! You are so creative wanna give me some of that creative genes 8-)

TRUNNELL NEWS said...

So cute!