Thursday, February 07, 2008

Lovely Day

Today was a great day! After class this morning, my friend Iris took me out to lunch at Red Robin. I love that place! It was nice to catch up and hear how her wedding plans were coming along. She is getting married, April 5th to a wonderful guy named Phillip. We don't get to talk or see other very often, but when we do it is a blast! She is definitely a friend that I hold close to my heart.

Tonight, I plan on studying because this weekend is going to be a busy one! Some friends of ours are coming in from Houston and another friend is having a housewarming party, ! I plan on taking my camera with me, so hopefully I will remember to pull it out and snap a few photos!


Hope you have a fantastic Friday!

2 comments:

TRUNNELL NEWS said...

I heard Tammy Trent speak at a woman of faith conference once. Her story is so heart breaking how she lost her husband in a diving accident. It took her awhile to decide to share the story and sing again. It was pretty amazing.

Jessica said...

Have fun with your friends!