Spoiler ahead so don't read if you don't want to know.....
I have Big Brother After Dark on Showtime. No, I don't stay up and watch it, I usually ffwd through it in the morning when I am getting ready. Anyway, today Sharon was back in the house.... I was totally confused. But I just got on to Morty's and found out that Neil had to leave and he picked Sharon to take his place. Crazy! Oh and for those that watch BBAD what did you think about that first night? I couldn't believe BB didn't take away the alcohol. It was drama drama drama over something small if you ask me! Anyway thats all for now ta ta~
1 comment:
Well, I do watch Big Brother, but for whatever reason, my DVR didn't record it and I've only seen one episode (the one where the IRL couple were competing for veto). I went in and est my DVR up again, so hopefully it will record the future ones.
Post a Comment