Friday, February 22, 2008

Rylee


4 comments:

Jessica said...

A good friend of mine named her daughter, born this year, Rylee! What a creative page!

B said...

I noticed that you do your pages in what looks like an 8x10...instead of the 8x8 or the 12x12...is there a reason for that, I was just curious...

Tasha said...

Yes, they are 8x10. The first one I made for my niece Kailey was printed and framed to put on the wall. Then my other SIL wanted one for her two kids. I uploaded them to her Wal-Mart account and she was able to pick them up in an hour at Wal-Mart. I am working on an 8x8 album. The other day at Kohls for the first time, I saw an album that was for 8x10 pages.

The Skogens said...

I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you making these for the kids. I love you and thank God everyday for a SIL like you.