Friday, May 02, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

(Button/ Header made with this kit by Shabby Princess)

1. Two of my favorite ingredients in a drink are ice and tea!
2. Shawn often amazes me.
3. You can keep doing that forever, the dog is never going to quit wagging her tail.
4. 1 cup of peanut butter, 1 cup of sugar, and 1 egg, mix it all together and voila! You have (after you bake it) peanut butter cookies!.
5. If I had a yard with a garden, I would love to grow tomatoes.
6. Food is best au naturel.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending time with my hubby, tomorrow my plans include finishing a take home final and Sunday, I want to go to church and the grocery store!



You can join or find more here.

***Playing with my layout and stuff again****

9 comments:

OMH said...

One of my favorite things and one of my least favorite things are on your schedule for Sunday. Up to you to guess which is which.

Janet said...

we had similar fill-ins for #6 :-)

Thanks for playing and for the button! Have fun this weekend :-)

Anonymous said...

I love that button you made with the digi kit.

I like ice tea too.

I saw your profile and see you love Mary Poppins also! Did you know that P.L.Travers wrote tons of serious articles and this book is what she is famous for. She also had creative differences with how the movie turned out. I would like to see the Broadway show.

Have a wonderful weekend.
Hope you can stop by my blog also.

Jack said...

Love your answers. Have a great weekend and thanks for the visit :)

Yummy, PB cookies!

bundle-o-contradictions said...

Happy Friday!! :)

Kelly Keating-Caraway said...

peanut butter cookie are my favorite! yum!

Julie said...

Natural food - can't beat it.
Thanks for visiting.

Outnumbered 4 to 1 said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new background!!!!!! You are soooooo creative sometimes I get a little jealous and then I remember oh yeah I can just get her to do mine ;) You know I love you!!!!

mandaroo63 said...

#4 sounds yummy! puts me in the mood for some! thanks for coming by mine.... : )