Sunday, May 04, 2008

I did a NoNo!

Saturday, I had it planned to finish my take home final, so I could use today and tomorrow to study for my biology final. That didn’t happen. Yesterday we went and watched Hays’ (a guy on Shawn’s shift) son Conner (4 yrs old) play soccer. It was one of the cutest and funniest things I have ever watched. We got there a few minutes after they started playing. Conner ran over and looked at me and in an angry tone said, “Where is Hubbard?”, I turned around and said right here, Conner pulled his neck all the way back, changed his voice, and said, “Hi Hubbard!”. Then he took off back on the field. It was too cute! After his game we went to go walk around Big R to see what other items they got in. They just opened a couple of weeks ago, but didn’t have their entire inventory in the last time we went. A store associate ended up giving us free coffee mugs and these things called screw heads. After that, we came home cleaned and did laundry. Kristen called around 3:30 and needed help on a presentation, she has to do for a class her job is sending her to. She came over and I helped her finish it. Hays and his wife called and invited us over to play Phase 10. So we headed over there around 8:30 and didn't leave until almost 2...

This morning we got up went to Sunday school and church. After church we came home changed, headed out for lunch, and went to the grocery store. We got home, unloaded all of the groceries, and I laid down for what was supposed to be an hour nap. Nope it turned in to a 3 hour nap, and one of those that I just can wake up from. I am hoping I can wake up soon so I can get this final done!

Shawn finished up his online classes this last Thursday. I am ready to be done this week! I am pretty much done after Tuesday! My final is at 11 so say a prayer for me J! Wednesday I just have to go to class and listen to presentations. Tuesday night, I am going to spend some time with my momma because I haven’t seen her in o about 3 weeks I think…which is entirely too long. Wednesday is going to be a MEGS and ME day. I will have to remember to bring my camera. Thursday, Shawn’s grandparents are coming up to play cards. This upcoming weekend will be Shawn’s last weekend to work nights. I am not sure he is ready to switch back, but I know I am!

My upcoming to dos after this week are:

  • Plan each week that I have kids this summer. I have the trips planned, I just want to get the crafts and lunch menu planned.
  • Work on a new header (email the pics you would like me to use) J
  • Start on my reading list

Those are my main ones for now! Have a great week!!!

If you have time click on the graphic, it will take you to a great post on Waiting!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Melissa in Mel's World said...

Thanks Tasha for the linky love!!!

TRUNNELL NEWS said...

I so LOVE you! I will. :)