I left my question page for my final exam at home...60 plus miles away! I just had 2 scenarios left to work on. I went to go see if I could get a copy from her office, but she isn't in today. I was going to finish it up last night, but a thunderstorm came through and the celling in our living room started leaking. And this was not just a couple of drips in one spot...it was like straight across and constant dripping of water. I called my dad, when I started to see that the celling started sinking in parts. He told me to get everything I could out of the room. Shawn was at work so I was unplugging and moving stuff in to the kitchen. He finally showed up, only to get called back out, and then the rain stopped. There wasn't really anything he could do at the time, besides help move stuff. It scares me because tonight the storms our suppose to be even more severe and I can't get a hold of my landlord.
So much for my plans of finishing it up and hanging out with my mom and sis. Maybe I can catch lunch with my mom today. Hope your day/week is going better than mine!!
Oh ya, my biology final was just there... I knew most but there were a few that I didn't know or even remember him going over.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh...that would terrify me about the rain and leaking. Was everything ok?
Oh..and I totally get it about the blogging rather than school. I would consider myself quite talented at that trait too!
Be thankful you are renting at least right???? UGH!
Hmmmm maybe we should get you a scanner and scan in your homework so if you forget it you can jsut log in. ..... lol.
Sorry about the leak Hopefully the landlord will call back soon. The draw back of renting is you can't just get up there and fix it on your own...the good thing is you don't have to pay for the repairs.
girl hang in there!!!! bless your heart. I just finished my final last night and i am sooooooooo glad to be done!!!!! hope today is better!!!!!!
Post a Comment