Wednesday, May 07, 2008

My "summer" is here!!!

I finished my final last night with out any problems! I woke up at 4:30 this morning with Minnie going crazy. I realized someone was at the door. I have started taking two kids to school again. I guess their mom wrote down the wrong morning I couldn’t watch them. It worked out for her that I didn’t stay with my parents last night. With a little bit of arguing I got both kids to lie back down and I went and crawled back into bed. I went into a deep sleep. I didn’t even wake up when Shawn came home. I woke up at 7:05 when my phone alarm was going off. Woke the kids up, they got ready for school, and then played until it was time to leave. It was dark this morning because of storm clouds, so when I got home I got right back into bed for an hour. I left around 10:45 to go spend some time with Megs. We ate lunch at Schlotzsky’s. It was yummy. I love their broccoli and cheese soup! After that we headed to WT so I could use the rest of my print outs. I think I made the people in the HELC (the computer lab) really upset. Every semester we pay for 1500 print outs, I maybe used 200 and that was because I printed off all of Shawn’s online class stuff. I had a list of stuff that I wanted to print out for the summer and just for future use. I left with a balance of 700. My sister was also printing out stuff. There was a line and one of the printers jammed. I think they were happy when I logged out and left. I could feel the stares okay not only feel but when I turned around I saw them staring, but oh well!  

 

After fun in the HELC it was time to go turn in my final and watch the last of the presentations. Our class time is from 4-6:40, but for finals it was moved back to 3. I got to class and there were 5 of us sitting there. Teacher walks in all 5 of us presented last time so she told us to hand in our finals. Then we waited 10 minutes and she said well I guess this is it. There are 22 of us enrolled in this class. A few of us said something about there possibly being a mix up on time and she said its not my problem, which she is right, but at the same time, my stomach just went up knowing that a lot of people were going to fail and possibly not even graduate. Half of that class is student teachers. On top of that, a friend in class found out before class that she made a few errors in her behavior analysis so she has to take an incomplete and start all over.  

 

Then tonight, Shawn and I went to the Wednesday night Bible Study at the church we have been attending. I loved it. Shawn and I both know we have found a church for us. It is exciting especially after 2 years of living here. 

 

So over all today has been a wonderful day despite a couple of things, but those things are beyond my control. My “summer” is here and I am excited!

 

3 comments:

OMH said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
OMH said...

Poor classmates that didn't make it at 3. But I have to agree with the Teacher if the 5 of you can make note of the time change and adjust for it so could the other 17 students.

I'm glad y'all found a church your comfortable at and in! Praise God he is Good all the TIME!

TRUNNELL NEWS said...

That is great about the church and awful about the final. THank goodness you were there. What church is it?