Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

1. On my laziest day I like to get a bowl of popcorn and watch movies!
2.
Cleaning makes me feel like I'm being productive.
3. I love little
surprises and big surprises.
4. This summer I want to
help one of the kids I watch improve his reading level and get a nice tan J.
5.
My Aunt Ellen’s blog and being connected with friends and family made me start my blog.
6. Red
earrings and orange necklaces.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
spending the night at my parents and spending time with my Aunt Peggy and Grandma Phyllis, tomorrow my plans include the same as tonight and Sunday, I want to see my hubby when he gets off work!

1 comment:

Janet said...

I love (good) surprises, too! Have fun this weekend and thanks for playing! Loved reading about how your Mom was surprised :-)