My parent’s 25th anniversary is on the 31st. For their anniversary we (kids) are sending them to Red River because um…well that’s where they want to go :) ! A couple of weeks a go my aunt called and said that it had worked out for her and my grandma to come Memorial Day weekend. So I called my brother and sister and told them the exciting news and told Meghan that she had to get the house clean and ready and Ryan to keep his phone on him because they were going to his house. I also told my dad so he could help Meghan get things ready and so he could fix his work schedule. We planned to meet and surprise her at Ruby Tequila’s. I told my mom that Shawn’s Sgt gave him a $100 to Ruby’s that he couldn’t use and because he has to work this weekend we could only go Thursday night.
On the way to Ruby’s I told mom that I had talked to Ryan and that he was bringing two friends. She said, “What!?!”. I just responded, “Well they said they would pay for themselves.” I got off the phone and told Shawn, “I am sure Mom is giving Meghan and Dad an ear full and they are probably trying real hard not to laugh.” When they pulled in to the parking lot, I called Ryan and told him to head that way. Mom, dad, and Meghan get seated. Mom keeps looking out the window asking where he is at and I say he is on his way. We finally see him pull in to the parking lot, so Dad got Mom’s attention by showing her some text message. Then we get to talking and we sat at the entrance to another room off the main room, which was perfect because Ryan came in with his two “friends” on each arm. Dad says to Mom so do you like his two friend. I have never ever seen my mom so shocked before. She couldn’t talk there were just tears. Then she just kept saying, “Oh My Gosh!” and “How!” Nearly everyone at the table had tears. I told her that she was off work on Friday and it took everyone at the table telling her several times before she believed it. She went a head and called her boss to make sure it was okay and sure enough she is off today!
I had my camera on and I hit the off button when I was lifting it to take pictures, but I got a couple.






5 comments:
Tears at the table.....tears at my desk. THAT IS AWESOME!
Wish your parents a HAPPY Anniversary from us. That was the most amazing surprise - you did GREAT!!!!
Yeah that is about the same look mom had when you guys surprised her here. Tell them Happy Anniversary for me!!!
[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dont Bother With Crawling Downloads With NZB Files You Can Hastily Find HD Movies, Console Games, MP3s, Software & Download Them at Fast Speeds
[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB Search[/B][/URL]
Infatuation casinos? examination this advanced [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] lodestar and in online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also into our lately [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] veer at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and to legal fabulously long-way-off !
another individual [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] concatenation of events is www.ttittancasino.com , because german gamblers, take up arms erstwhile freed online casino bonus.
oversight latest hat this simple of charge [url=http://www.casinoapart.com]casino[/url] hand-out at the greatest [url=http://www.casinoapart.com]online casino[/url] superintend with 10's of modishness [url=http://www.casinoapart.com]online casinos[/url]. refined [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/play-roulette.html]roulette[/url], [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/play-slots.html]slots[/url] and [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/play-baccarat.html]baccarat[/url] at this [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/no-deposit-casinos.html]no keep back a face god-forsaken casino[/url] , www.casinoapart.com
the finest [url=http://de.casinoapart.com]casino[/url] with a position UK, german and all prominent the world. so in behalf of the cork [url=http://es.casinoapart.com]casino en linea[/url] corroborate us now.
Post a Comment