Monday, May 12, 2008

I love the weekend!

This weekend went by too fast!

Friday night, I went with my parents to Ryan and Dad’s softball game. I haven’t been at all this season. When we got home, I tried to watch 27 dresses. I finished the movie, but I kept dozing through out it. Saturday morning, we got up early, and went to a town garage sale. We found some great finds. I got a chef plate and holder and a Chef hook deal (no idea what it is called). I planned on taking pictures, but I forgot to recharge my camera so it died on me Friday night. I will take pictures once I find a place for them. I also left my parents with an old toy box, which I didn’t realize my grandpa bought it for us kids, and then an end table that was in her living room. I am going to put it in our bedroom, so I have a place to put my books, instead of reaching across Shawn. Saturday afternoon, mom and I made a quick trip out to Petsmart and Payless. She got stuff for Teeka (Sp?, Ryan’s dog) and Rocky. We just had tried on different shoes at Payless. Then my parents and I went to Cracker Barrel for dinner. We actually had good service. The last few times I have been the service was not just bad but really bad. After dinner my parents took me to meet a friend who was in from Houston. She hadn’t eaten yet, so we went to Schlotzsky’s, she ate, and we visited with Meghan. Then we headed over to another friends apartment, then to La Fiesta for drinks, chips, and queso. I got back here around 1:30. All weekend long I had been fighting a sinus headache. Yesterday morning when Shawn got home I went to go get sinus medicine out of his bathroom. I just saw sinus and took it. At 1 in the afternoon I realized why I slept through the alarm for church. It was night time Tylenol cold and sinus. I was pretty much useless yesterday.

 

This week Shawn switches to days! Hope you all have a wonderful week!

No comments: