I missed last week, but here is this week! To join in go here!
1. Idle hands are/is something that doesn’t happen to me very often.
2. I love thinking in the shower.
3. My favorite time of the day is when it's quiet time.
4. The last tea I drank was yesterday.
5. I like to take long walks in the summer.
6. My mother always said, “Don’t over think things”.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to walking and working out with Shawn, tomorrow my plans include sleeping in and Sunday, I want to go to church and spend the rest of the day relaxing!
5 comments:
Wow!! I can relate to #6!!!
:)
love the colors of your blog!
You Mom had some good advice :-)
Thanks for playing, have a great weekend!
Hi Tasha -- thanks for visiting Penny Lane.
I stopped by last week and you didn't play and boy, was I so disappointed but surprised this week!
As usual, your blog looks great with all the digi stuff. I just started digiscrapping and gee, I am soooo confused but that is ok -- I will muddle through it.
That was good advice your mom gave you! I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Great answers! Have a great Friday!
Great fill-ins this week! Hope you've had a relaxing & enjoyable weekend!
Post a Comment