Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Nothing better than a pickle juice snow cone after spending the afternoon at the pool!

 

 

Although Shawn would have to disagree, lol!

4 comments:

OMH said...

I think I just threw up in my mouth at the thought of that snowcone.......no really I used to pay a nickle in elementary school for frozen pickle juice so it can't be that different but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be my first choice!

Outnumbered 4 to 1 said...

I think I would have to agree with Shawn! I am just not a pickle person!

Janet said...

mmmm, yum! My kinda girl!

Candi said...

Hi, Tasha--I was just thinking about you the other day and was thinking I needed to stop by!

Oh my word---You had to mention pickle juice snow cones!! I haven't had one in YEARS!! I would get them at the baseball games I went to all the time in TX. When I was pregnant with my oldest I was living in CA and a friend and I went to a snow cone stand. I wanted a pickle one so bad, but of course they didn't have any. She was giving me a hard time and saying I wanted one because I was pregnant. I don't think she believed me that they sell them in TX and I grew up eating them. My sister and I loved them so much that we would freeze pickle juice and make pickle popsicles---YUM!!