Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday Fill-ins....

1. A smile is something that can turn a person’s day around.
2. Loaded questions is my favorite board or card game.
3. I would love to have more good times in my life and less stress.
4. When I think of the Summer Solstice, I think of flip flops.
5. I just remembered I need to call a friend and wish her happy birthday.
6. One of my favorite song lyrics goes like this: There's no such thing as perfect people, There's no such thing as a perfect life (A song by Natalie Grant).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to Shawn being home, tomorrow my plans include sleeping in and cleaning and Sunday, I want to go to Shawn’s grandparent’s house, when he gets home from work!

3 comments:

Sandy M said...

I've never heard of Loaded Questions, sounds like fun. Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

I have never heard of Loaded Questions either! Sounds dangerous. LOL

Hope all is going well for you and your husband. Your weekend sounds like fun.

I am getting better at digiscrapping. LOL -- still in the dark but am doing better.

Many blessings to you Tasha.

Janet said...

Oooh, I love Loaded Questions, too!

Thanks for playing, have a great weekend :-)