........................................................................................................
Hmm…sorry trying to think if there is anything else to write about….
How about the weather? The temperature today was above a 100. The high for tomorrow is 98; I think it will reach over a 100 again. The kids are bringing clothes to play in the water tomorrow. We will probably play outside before lunch time.
Latest news? Shawn’s parents are now living in Texas. They are umm…I think 6 to 7 hours away from us (depends on whose driving). A week ago at the library I got the first book in a series called Men of the Saddle by Lori Copeland…Shawn went and checked out the last book (number 4) in the series for me tonight. I don’t think I had ever heard of her before or read one of her books before this series, but I have added her to my list of favorite authors. Hmm…maybe the next time I don’t have much to post on I can do a post over favorite authors and books.
Other than reading I have been digi scrapping....well sort of. My 2nd bedroom also known as the middle bedroom is decorated with some of my old frog stuff from middle/ high school and college, along with Disney and princess stuff. It is also more or less a play room for the kids. I came up with the idea of making an 8x10 page of each niece and nephew and then framing and hanging them up in that room. That way the walls won't seem so bare. I just finished those up tonight. I had 3 of our nephews done, but then I came across a kit that was fit perfect with the room so I redid them. I finished them up tonight. For the boys I used Stealing Prince Charming by Traci Reed and for the girls I used one of my favorite kits from Shabby Princess called Bella and I got the crown from an embellishment kit called Shabby Scratches. I for the most part like the way they turned out. I might do a few tweaks before I send them in to be printed out.
Has anyone ever used Shutterfly to order a photo book? If you have, please leave a comment or email me your review on it. I have been eyeing it for almost a week now, I just don’t want to spend the money and it turn out not being what I wanted. Cost wise, it does seem cheaper when you add up printing out 20 plus 8x8 or 12x12 pages and then buying an album to put them in.






Anyway it’s late, my brain is jumping all around, and I have kids arriving at 4:30, 6:00, & 7:30 so I am off to bed!
2 comments:
Wow you have some really cute nieces and nephews :) Especially that AC, Trace, Andrew and Kailey;) The other two aren't to shabby either!!! Love you guys!
Tasha -- This past week while on "digi safari" (looking for help!), I came across a thread somewhere that was talking about printing out the digi pages.
Many commenters were stating they used Shutterfly exclusively and were very pleased with the results they got back and how happy they were. They at first thought it was an expense but the final result was more important.
I don't know if that will help you or not but it is what I read and retained in the back of my feeble aging mind. LOL
Blessings.
Post a Comment