So Shawn has been after me for months now to get the digital scrapbook kits along with other files either burned to a cd or put on a USB drive or both I just haven’t gone and purchased a USB that will hold everything. I think putting all the digi scrap stuff on CD’s will drive me crazy when I am wanting to use a several different kits/elements... Last night I tripped a breaker and called Shawn out of bed to fix it. Well he reset the wrong one (he was half asleep; I had to remind him several times why he was up and what he was doing). When he did that it turned the computer off no big deal. Well this morning it wasn’t loading for us at all. Finally not even sure what Shawn did, but he got it to load. So I know what I will be doing this up coming weekend.
Outnumbered 4 to 1 said... “I cried my eyes out” – I did the same thing!!!!
Is anyone watching Mole?
1 comment:
I don't know what Mole is. I am glad Shawn got your computer to load!!! RC got a great deal at Sam's Club on a memory stick. Don't know if that helps.
Post a Comment