Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

1. One of the best concerts/plays/movies I ever saw that I really didn't think I'd like was that one show? I can’t remember my brain is fried for the day.
2. Lasagna is a recipe I recently made (or meal I recently ordered) that was delicious!
3. It's time for bed.
4. Sleep is quite refreshing.
5. If I never hear the word retarded along with the gestures people give again, it'll be too soon.
6. To one side of the curving road was a deer, and on the other was a car that hit it (I saw that on my way home tonight).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed (I spent the evening at my parents house), tomorrow my plans include the usual school stuff and Sunday, I want to go to church and put the right stuff in my brain to pass my midterm!

To join in on Friday Fill ins go here!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

OMH said...

Poor Deer! Poor Car! Hopefully you are getting some great SLEEP right now!

Praying for you and your midterms!

Janet said...

lol it was a bit hard to read the black text on a dark brown background, but I persevered to learn you are very tired!

Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend :-)