Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A little better

We will see for sure tomorrow. I am praying that things turn around. It helps that I let it all out to my teachers yesterday and today. I was talking to some friends in class today and I found out that I wasn't the only one that has had a couple of melt downs in the last two weeks. That probably sounds wrong, but sometimes just knowing that I am not the only one stressed out makes a difference. My melt down last week was from looking at my calendar of the next two months and just trying to figure out how to get everything done with out missing and eliminating events. I just keep telling myself that it will be the 2nd week of December before I know it. I can't wait for that week to come so I can look back and say wow, I survived it.

But anyway, that's that for now. I have homework to get back to.

No comments: