So I had melt down number 1 for this semester Wednesday and melt down number 2 today. I am so frustrated and becoming more and more overwhelmed. I feel like I am one of the ones that usually gets stuck with a teacher that I just learn the what not to do's from. Don't get me wrong, I have had a few that I absolutely love or maybe not realy like personality wise, but learn so much from, this time... I have no idea why this person signed up to take a student. It is making me frustrated not only with what I have to get done for school, but with myself as well. I am one that can normally just deal with it and keep trudging along, but this time I just don't want too! And I feel stupid for feeling that way. I just want to have the hands on experience, not go sit in a chair and stay out of the way type thing. I don't want to walk in to student teaching next semester and not have a clue. UGHHHHH I have to quit writing. Sorry this posting is only getting me all worked up again. I am off to bed....
Positive notes....
- I was prepared for my midterm and feel like I got an A.
- Jenna and I aced our scientist of the week yesterday even though our lab part really didn't work the way it was suppose to.
- I finished and turned my edublog in on time. I am pretty sure I will get an A on it as well. The list of other students edublogs is up.
- The class part of school is keeping me super busy, but I love all the new stuff I am learning... if only I could apply it.
- I might be the only one, but I am loving the rain and cold weather!
1 comment:
Wow I am so far behind on your blog.......I'm sorry it is rough going.....remember anytime you can RING RING my phone and I will at least listen and be a sounding board!
BTW I went and looked at 8 or 9 of the other blogs and call me prejudice but so far YOURS is my favorite!
Post a Comment