2. Cats scare me!
3. Leaves are falling all around, it's a beautiful time.
4. My favorite horror movie is none because I cannot handle any of them, like final destination scares me..
5. Hanging out with friends = good memories.
6. It was a dark and stormy night and my husband got called out because the power in the town went out (true story).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting the rest of my Halloween stuff out, tomorrow my plans include getting projects done for school and Sunday, I want to go to church and then finish my school projects!
Check out more Friday Fill-ins here.

This week Shawn made these awesome chicken quesadillas and fiesta rice. I am not a quesadilla fan, so you know if I liked them they are good!
Ingredients
- 1 lb skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 can Campbell's condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup (we used Campbell's Southwest Style Pepper Jack)
- 1/2 cup of Salsa
- 10 flour tortillas (8-inch)
Directions
- Preheat oven 425 degrees
- In medium non stick skillet over medium-high heat, cook chicken 5 minutes or until no longer pink and juice evaporate, stirring often. Add soup and salsa. Heat to a boil stirring occasionally.
- Place tortillas on 2 baking sheets. Top half of each tortilla with about 1/2 cup soup mixture. Spread to within 2/3 inch of edge. (He added shredded cheese to ours) Moisten edges of tortilla with water. Fold over and press edges together.
- Bake 5 minutes or until hot.
4 comments:
Love your blog layout, it's so pretty! I didn't like Final Destination either...too graphic for me!
Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend :-)
hmmmmmm baking quesadillas....I fried mine but I'm thinking his looks so much better. Will be trying them around our house!
Hey October is also your favorite MIL's birthday month......just thought I would take this free space provided to remind you!
I'm up! Also I love love love the background!!! Oh and about the horror flicks I am on the same page as you!!! Ask your hubby about how I handle the Final Destination movies.
Thanks for visiting my blog!! AND thanks for sharing the recipe! Can't wait to try it out!!
Post a Comment