Monday, October 06, 2008

hehehehe I wish!

I guess I owe somewhat of an explanation…..

 

It seems that some have noticed my name changing on my profile and then an extra blog added. No, I am not a 4th grade teacher, but I am sort of pretending to be for science methods. Everyone has to create an edublog that follows the Science TEKs of their chosen grade level. I chose 4th grade. We have to have at least 4 posts with at least 3 links over the TEKS we choose along with a welcome post. It is due next Monday, and then after that I will change everything back!

 

Anyway,  thanks for the emails of congrats, I appreciate it, but unfortunately I cannot accept them. I guess the good news is that it is only a matter of months before I can!!!!

 

2 comments:

Andy said...

How fun! Man, college is getting cooler every year--:)
I totally thought about you right after I posted the Bragging Rights post. It's totally ok to be on the "other side"--we have several friends who are cops and they love nothing more than just giving my hubby a hard time! Thanks for the prayers for Christian-we love our prayer friends!!

Anonymous said...

No need to rush.. you will be a teacher soon enough! haha Anyways, I miss you! Hope you're having a great week :) Love you