Sunday, October 05, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

I am trying this again. Shawn and I did great when we made out menus. We also seemed to stay on budget at the grocery store!

  • Monday- The Best Lasagna Ever – that is what is called, we will see!
  • Wednesday- leftovers
  • Thursday- Creamy Ranch Pork Chops (recipe below)
  • Friday- Little Smokies w/ BBQ sauce

Creamy Ranch Pork Chops

Ingredients:

  • 1lb Pork Chops about ¾ thick
  • 1 10.75oz Can of Cream of Mushroom
  • 1/2 soup can of milk
  • .5 oz or ½ packet of Ranch Salad Dressing Mix

Directions:

  • Spray vegetable spray on non-stick skillet.
  • Add chops and cook until browned.
  • Mix soup, milk and salad dressing mix.
  • Add to pork chops and bring to a boil.
  • Cover and cook over low heat 10 minutes or until done.

For more menu’s head on over to I’m an Organizing Junkie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those pork chops look yummy!