I think it is crazy azy that this is going to be my 98th post. I am so glad it is Friday. I am so ready to sleep in tomorrow. We really do not have a whole lot planned for this weekend. My dad is playing in a softball tournment this weekend, we will probably watch a couple of games. Our biggest thing this weekend is yard work. Fun Fun!! I am at my mom's house right now, waiting on the Meghan to get ready and the boys were watching the wiggles. It just ended and Josh brought the remote to me and started throwing a fit because I couldn't rewind it for them to watch them again. I tried to explain that I only have dvr at my house and Justin goes there is the remote just press the back button. And I said boys I can't, I am sorry. Then Justin said this tv is not very fair is it? I just told him that every tv and home settings are different. I was just shocked that they both acted like that, because they don't have that at their house either. Well Meghan is ready.
Toodles
1 comment:
T- I need help looking for some cool stuff to put on my blog. I really like your quote, verse and wisdom thing and I would like to put a counter on my blog. If you could let me know how that would be great. Now about you blog, remember to put on sun screen and enjoy yours and Shawns time together this weekend. I love you guys and miss y'all like crazy!
Post a Comment