I changed my template again. I went back to the one I had before last and played around with colors again. I liked having 3 columns however it just looked so smushed together and I couldn't get it to change much. But I like the way this one turned out. We didn't do to much this weekend. Friday night, Shawn met me at my dad's softball game. He had to work late and was in Hereford. We watched both of dad's games and then watched another one. Okay Shawn watched the other one. I was talking to this girl I went to highschool with. Saturday morning we cleaned the house and did laundry. Sounds so fun and interesting, I know! Then around 5ish we went to my mom's company picnic at Thompson Park. That was a lot of fun. After that we went to the Drive In with mom, dad, and Meghan. We watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Fantastic 4. I liked Charlie and the..., the second movie I pretty much slept through. Shawn said he liked it. That pretty much sums up our weekend.
Here are the poll results.
50% said you were best described as the otter. (very outgoing, enjoys people, humorous, and creative)
25%-said you were best described as the Golden Retriever. (loyal, sensitive, and encouraging.)
12%- said you were best described as the Lion.(strong, confident, leader, and likes to make sure things get done)
and another
12%- said you were best described as the Beaver.(detailed oriented, organized, follows instuctions, good with projects)
Thanks to everyone who voted! Be sure to vote on the new poll!
1 comment:
I like this one - it's easier on the eyes!
Post a Comment