Thursday, July 14, 2005
Good Morning
First I have to say Happy Birthday to my dad! So "Happy Birthday Dad!" Yesterday was a pretty cool day. Shawn and I had fun driving to Colorado to pick up my brother. We left somewhere between 5:30 and 6:00 yesterday morning and we got back to Amarillo around 6:45. We got to see my brother's apartment. He has a reallly nice apartment. Ryan pretty much slept the whole way back. I don't blame him though, seeing how he had just gotten off work from working all night long. I read Lori Wick's new book and then started another book on the way back. I don't remember the name but it has like 4 different stories in it. The first story was a good one. Well that is pretty much it for now. Guess what? Tomorrow is Friday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment