Friday, July 08, 2005
Happy Friday!!
Wow, this week has gone by super fast. I went and seen Meghan's room yesterday, it looked awesome well except for the blue tape that was still up from painting the stripes on the one wall. Lastnight Shawn and I went out to Nanny and Paw Paw's where we played spades. The girls won 3 out of the 4 games. That was pretty cool. Anyway, we have no major plans for this weekend. Shawn is actually not on call which will be nice. This afternoon I am suppose to go see Autumn and Reagan, maybe I can get some pictures of the two. If you could keep Autumn in your prayers right now, she isn't healing to well from the c-section. Well I don't have much else to say. Have a great weekend everyone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment