Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I hope everyone had a happy 4th of July. I know we did! We were for the most part busy working at the firework stand on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Then we would go and hang out at my mom and dad's house. It was nice to see my brother while he was here. We did not go to the lake, because that was too much driving for Ryan since he had to cut his weekend short and get back to CO. Saturday was a fun day, I went shopping with Meghan and Mom, for Meghan's new bedding and paint to re do her room. It is going to be pink and green. They started painting yesterday afternoon. I helped tape, but was not able to paint, because I had to go give a survey to parents and their children. That was fun too. Anyway, I think the room is going to be awesome and fit Megs personality to a T. So anyway, back to the weekend. After that I went to the firework stand and picked Shawn up and we went and jumped in to mom and dad's pool. That was really nice. We did the same thing Sunday afternoon. Monday morning Shawn was called out to Pampa on a service call. When he got back, Meghan, mom, dad, Shawn and I all went to Canyon for their 4th of July on the Square. Then we went back to mom and dad's house to eat dinner, plus I had to run to the firework stand and get a few things out of my car. It was nice because when I got back the food was ready. After we finished eating we went to South West Park or John Stiff whatever you want to call it for the firework show. There were lots of people out there and it was a nice set up. Guess what I ate while we were there? A fried Snickers. It was awesome, but I don't think it is one of those things you can have everyday or weekly. I don't think I would want to. One was enough for me. It was dipped in funnel cake batter and then fried. Yum Yum and probably +5 lbs. LOL! Well that is about it for now. I hope everyone had an awesome weekend!

Toodles!

3 comments:

OMH said...

Sounds busy and FUN!!!!!! Glad you had a good weekend. Fried snickers huh - I like mine frozen but not sure about fried.

TRUNNELL NEWS said...

Sounds like a great fourth! Meghan will have to most pictures of her room or have your mom email them to me once they get done !

Tasha said...

I love frozen snickers too!