Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Skinnamarink



Hello All!! There isn't a whole lot going on here. It is actually sprinkling outside! I love it! The next couple of days should be wonderful weather wise. We will not get out of the 80's today and 70's tomorrow. That is what I call a summer time cold front! It will be nice. I feel sorry for everyone else that is topping out in to the 100's and higher! I love summer, but tempatures like that are just plain miserable if you ask me.
So you are probably wondering about the title of this post. About a month ago, I was trying to remember this song and the title. I don't even remember what got me thinking about it. I could remember the show it came from and how they always sang this song. But anyway, I finally remembered the name of the song and that same day I was at the Lifeway and I found a silly kid song cd and the song was listed on there. Just Crazy-Azy! So I leave you with the lyrics!

Skinnamarink

Skinnamarinkydinkydink. Skinnamarinkydoo. I - Love - You!
Skinnamarinkydinkydink. Skinnamarinkydoo. I - Love - You!
I love you in the morning and in the afternoon.
I love you in the evening, underneath the moon.
Skinnamarinkydinkydink. Skinnamarinkydoo. I - Love - You!
Skinnamarinkydoo, I - Love - You -- Too!. (Boop, boop, ee-doo)

1 comment:

OMH said...

I think that AC, Trace, & Rylee need to be taught this song by their Aunt Tasha - it will make their life more complete! (Not to mention it will make Grandma laugh)