Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Once Again

I have a new Template. There isn't really much going on here. Congrats to my Aunt Ellen who had a baby boy! It looks like Shawn is going to Kansas tomorrow to work. It will be one long day for him. They are getting slammed left and right and it does not help that they are 2 people less than normal. Well that is about it! If you are looking for my pets I let them go off to cyberland. They always wanted to be free anyways! LOL who knows maybe I will adopt some other time! Don't forget to get your votes in on the quiz, by Friday!


Toodles!! Oh ya, tell me what you think!

1 comment:

OMH said...

I like the new set up.......I also understand about the animals, I thought I had caught Quackers plotting to escape to cyberland so you saved them the effort!