Saturday, July 09, 2005

Pretty Good Day

Lastnight, Shawn came home to tell me that he had to work today. :( It was only suppose to take 3 hrs which turned into nine hours. Why? You ask. Is because the elevators at Holiday Inn Express' elevators were not up and running. So Shawn and his co worker had to carry each ice machine to their floors and then install them. That was only the first problem from then on. Needless, to say he had one long and hard day today. So while he was working, I stayed at home and did some laundry and talked to Lacy on the phone for about an hour. Then around 1:30 I headed over to my parents house to take a look at Meghan's bedroom, which I have to say is awesome. I will try to remember to take the camera over there tomorrow and get pictures. The only thing that is missing is the curtain that is on order. Mom made blt's for lunch and they were yummy. We also played a game of wahoo which I won. Well with mom's help, she ended up finishing the game with me. Then around 4 ish I headed back home to do some more laundry. Then Shawn probably came home around 5:30ish. And we ate chicken nuggets and ff for dinner. I really didn't feel like cooking and I just put that in the oven and tada it was done. We also watched The pacifier. That is a good, clean, and funny movie. If you can believe it no swear words or at least if there was I didn't notice it. Lacy showed up at the end of that movie and then we watched Ms. Congeniality 2, it was okay. I don't think it was better than the first movie. Lacy and I were rather annoyed with her through the first half of the movie. Then I was going to mow the grass and while I was standing there visiting with Lacy, my wonderful husband decided to go a head and do it. :) So Lacy and I went to sonic and brought him back a cherry limeade. We also got a jr. Banana split. Those things are very small! But it was yummy and the perfect snack size. Lets see what else.... hmm.. There is not much else to say about my day. I don't know if I have put this on here before or not. But a couple weeks ago I got Krystal Meyers CD. It is awesome. I loved her song on AIR 1 called "The Way To Begin". Anyway, I know on her website you can hear parts of every song on her CD. My favorite song on the CD is number 2 called "My savior" and I also like "Lovely Traces" and okay I guess I pretty much love the whole cd. :) To hear a part of it just go to www.krystalmeyers.com click on music then click on the picture of her album then just click on whatever song you want to hear. Anyway thats it. I guess what got my mind on it was that I just let Lacy borrow the CD. And we also listened to it on the way to Sonic. Well hope everyone is enjoying there weekend.

Toodles

No comments: