Wednesday, May 03, 2006

All moved in....

Well for the most part.....
There are still some boxes that need to be unpacked, but I figure I can do a box a day or something! Our satellite was installed on Saturday, the carpet on Monday, and our phone and DSL yesterday. We have been busy repairing things. Thanks to everyone that has helped us!
Today must be a lazy day, Shawn is taking his nap before he goes to work tonight and Minnie has been sleeping off and on. She got up long enough to tell me she needed outside to use the bathroom. I think the end of last week and the weekend was tough on her, she didn't know what was going on, but I think we are back to some kind of normalcy with her.
Shawn only has 7 more nights until he changes to days! I stayed Saturday and Sunday night by myself. It wasn't too bad, but it helped knowing that Shawn was patrolling in this neighborhood. The other day we were grocery shopping and we ran into one of the guys he has arrested, which was weird and kind of uncomfortable, but I have a feeling that living in a small town, this will happen a lot.
I don't have much else to say for now. I will post pictures soon!

Toodles~

2 comments:

The Skogens said...

I'm glad all is going well I know how hectic move can be. Can't wait to see the house
Nyki

OMH said...

POST PICTURES!

It would be uncomfortable running into someone you arrest - did the guy act like he recognized Shawn?

I'm glad things are beginnning to settle down. YEAH for 7 more days of nights!