I am not all that excited about starting this job? I start Sunday at noon and work till 5. He wanted me to start Saturday but I told him I had a family reunion. Part of me is thinking about going to walmart and applying there, but I am not sure they are going to work around my school schedule. I really don't want to go back to working 30 hrs a week. Who knows guess I will never find out if I don't apply. Then I will probably feel bad about starting and leaving a job, if they offer me more money. Which most likely they will.
Toodles~
2 comments:
Apply at Walmart, pray about it and then if they offer you a job you will know it's God's will.
You might like the Hastings better than you think you will - I'm always second guessing myself when I'm going to start a new job - nerves I guess.
I am not really second guessing myself, its just most of the time I am super excited to start a job and this one I am trying to be but it just isn't working for some reason. I am going to walmart today. I can work 2 jobs this summer and then decide which one I like better at the end and quit the other one.
Post a Comment