Sunday, May 14, 2006

Last night alone

for a while at least! Today Shawn and I went to Amarillo to spend mother's day with my mom. It was a nice day, but weird with out Meghan there. We ate a delicous late lunch and got to I spend time with my mom. I know 45 minutes isn't that far away, but sometimes it feels like forever away. I was going to spend the weekend there, but my allergies got to me so bad on Friday that I ended up taking a benadryl and going to bed for the night. Saturday I felt a little bit better, but decided not to go. I was actually surprised when Shawn got up and wanted to go with me today. I figured since he was going on his third night in a row that he would sleep most of the day, instead he slept on the way there and on the way back. I imagine he will sleep a lot tomorrow. I hope everyone had a nice mother's day! I don't really have anything else to post, I am just excited that Shawn goes to days on Wednesday!!!! My goal for this week is to have all of the boxes unpacked there are only about 10 more if not less. Hopefully the landlord will have the paint for the middle bedroom, so we can get started on that. Anyways, I will try to post some pictures on here this week. Well I am off to watch extreme makeover home edition, desperate housewives, and the first part of grey's anatomy. I hate watching them on real time because you can't fast forward through the commercials. :)

Toodles~

For Meghan:
Sisters
God made us sisters,
Our hearts made us friends.
Love keeps us bonded
Thru thick and thru thin.
Being family Gives permanent ties,
For which I am grateful
To be in your life.
Though our paths may lead
Down separate roads,
God gave us each other
To help with the load.
God had a great plan,
As He always does.
Growing together
Was the best for us.
I can't imagine
My life without you.
Sisters are for keeps
And forever true.

I love you MRG! I know we have grown really really close to one another in the last two years and it sucks that I live in a different town now, but just know that I love you, I will always be here for you, and I am very blessed to have you as my awesome little sis! Love you always!!!!

1 comment:

TRUNNELL NEWS said...

I think we are all blessed to have you in our worlds!