The cabinets are going to get repainted. I will take pictures of the other parts of the house, as they get completely put together. Hope you are having a great weekend!
There is a seperate living area. The last pic shows you the entry way from the living room to the kitchen. I just like the tv and all being in one room. We have an other couch, the computer, and 2 chairs in the living room. I will post pics of it as soon as we go through these boxes that are sitting here.
5 comments:
VERY nice kitchen! Do you have a separate living room or is kitchen.living room in one?
That is AWESOME! Lots of room - bigger than either of your other kitchens. Keep those pictures coming! Love you guys.
There is a seperate living area. The last pic shows you the entry way from the living room to the kitchen. I just like the tv and all being in one room. We have an other couch, the computer, and 2 chairs in the living room. I will post pics of it as soon as we go through these boxes that are sitting here.
It looks soooo good!! I love it!!
wow it looks great!
Post a Comment