Wednesday, May 17, 2006

not a very good start....

So this morning I was putting away dishes, when a glass fell and shattered. While picking up the pieces I cut my finger. Then a while later, when I was sweeping the kitchen floor, I some how cut my toe. And then to top it all off after I finished mopping I was walking back through to put the kitchen towels away and kabaam down I went on my bottom. So I guess today wasn’t the day to clean house? Anyways, I will take my chances for the rest of the day and keep on cleaning. Shawn and I have been working out at the Y everyday this week. Yesterday I decided I would try out this cardio aerobic 35 min work out on the treadmill. Well I was messing around with the levels at the beginning because I felt like I wasn’t getting a work out. Well about ¾ of the way through I thought I was going to die, Shawn came over to talk to me and he said maybe it is because you are on an incline. So I looked at the incline level and it was the highest the machine could go. So I decreased the incline thing and finished it out. So I guess level 10 wasn’t my level. My legs felt like water for a while though, but I just worked on an abs machine, and then did some leg machines. Today it is back to arms! Well hope you all are having a great week!


Toodles~

No comments: