Monday, May 22, 2006

Excited & Results

Happy Monday All I hope your day is going great! Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know that I have an interview on Wednesday!!! Hopefully everything will go well!!!

I thought the results were very interesting! Thanks for all who did this for me!!


Arena

(known to self and others)

caring, friendly, loving

Blind Spot

(known only to others)

accepting, adaptable, brave, calm, cheerful, confident, dependable, dignified, energetic, giving, happy, helpful, independent, intelligent, kind, mature, proud, quiet, reflective, religious, self-conscious, sentimental, shy, silly, sympathetic, trustworthy, witty

Façade

(known only to self)

knowledgeable, patient

Unknown

(known to nobody)

able, bold, clever, complex, extroverted, idealistic, ingenious, introverted, logical, modest, nervous, observant, organised, powerful, relaxed, responsive, searching, self-assertive, sensible, spontaneous, tense, warm, wise

Dominant Traits

76% of people agree that sat090404 is caring
52% of people agree that sat090404 is friendly

All Percentages

able (0%) accepting (5%) adaptable (5%) bold (0%) brave (5%) calm (5%) caring (76%) cheerful (17%) clever (0%) complex (0%) confident (5%) dependable (23%) dignified (5%) energetic (11%) extroverted (0%) friendly (52%) giving (5%) happy (41%) helpful (17%) idealistic (0%) independent (11%) ingenious (0%) intelligent (41%) introverted (0%) kind (11%) knowledgeable (0%) logical (0%) loving (47%) mature (5%) modest (0%) nervous (0%) observant (0%) organised (0%) patient (0%) powerful (0%) proud (5%) quiet (11%) reflective (11%) relaxed (0%) religious (29%) responsive (0%) searching (0%) self-assertive (0%) self-conscious (5%) sensible (0%) sentimental (5%) shy (5%) silly (23%) spontaneous (0%) sympathetic (5%) tense (0%) trustworthy (41%) warm (0%) wise (0%) witty (17%)

3 comments:

TRUNNELL NEWS said...

Where is the interview?

Tasha said...

It is with Hastings at 2:00

OMH said...

Thought I would let you know I have been praying for you about the job interview.

Let us know what happens!