So the interview was kind of weird, if you want details email me or something, but over all it was great, I pretty much have the job as long as my drug testing and background check come back okay. Which as far as I know they will! The pay is over minimum wage but lots lower than I have ever been paid, which is kind of weird for me, but it will still bring in more money than what we have now. I will be working 15 to 20 hrs a week, most likely 20 hrs, and that is perfect for school.
Okay now that I have told you about the interview let me tell you about the drug testing place I went to. It is north of our house like a mile out of town. Well Shawn was driving and we were driving along looking for this place and then their is a small sign on this towing company building that says CDT and I looked at Shawn and said is it really in that towing place he laughs and says probably. So we turn around and sure enough it is both a wrecker service and a drug testing place. It was all tiny and cramped and their were several people in there, some waiting on drug tests and others waiting on their vehicles. I don't know why but it disgusted me, besides the fact that I had to wash my hands infront of everyone before and after. I felt like I was the entertainment while washing my hands. About the only good thing was that I got to go before all the people waiting because I wasn't there for walmart. When we left, Shawn just said I am glad I got to take mine in Amarillo. Anyway, everyday I go out and about, I realize just how small this town is.
Hmmm about about literati at 7:00 pm tomorrow? If not literati what about dominoes? Shawn says dominoes. Shawn and I are going to a-town tomorrow morning so I can get a new SS card, so we should be back before 7. Just email me or something.......
Toodles~
check out the new link on the side....
1 comment:
I pray all goes well with the job. Keep us updated and I know God will work out everything for you guys. I love y'all and miss you bunches!
Post a Comment