Hmmm where to begin? I have the job at hastings I will start sometime at the end of this week or the beginning of next week. Lets go back to last thursday, we spent the day in Amarillo. Ended up going to lil Justin's tee ball game. That was fun. Although, I don't understand the whole not keeping score thing.... Anyway Meghan and her friend Amanda ended up staying the night with us and then going back down to atown, Friday afternoon. Shawn worked Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Saturday night we went to my mom's cook out thing. Meghan, her friend Regina, and Amanda came back up to stay the night. Amanda left early Sunday morning to go back to Amarillo. Shawn went to work. Sunday Afternoon, Meghan, Regina, and I went to Treasure Island in Sunray, which is this little water park for kids. I had fun. Monday morning I went to Hastings and filled out the rest of my paper work. Then Monday afternoon we went to my mom's house and ate ribs, then we went to the end of lil justin's birthday party, visited with family. Fun stuff! We ended up taking Josh with us. Meghan and her friend Regina are staying with us until Friday. I think Josh has had fun playing with all of us today and lastnight. We took him to treasure island today. When we first arrived we ate sandwhiches and let him play on the play ground for a while and then we went into the park. I thought it was going to take him to get in but as soon as he took off his shoes he went down this little whale slide. I think he had tons of fun. Once we took him down the big waterslide he kept wanting to go over and over again. I am a little sunburned, meghan's friend is really sunburned. I don't think she used any sunscreen.
We are taking him back to his parents tomorrow night when Shawn gets off work. I think tomorrow the plan is to go to the park, hopefully it isn't too muddy. Shawn recieved 2 summer passes to the pool here. I thought that was pretty cool. Anyways... oh ya before I forget.... I thought the season finale and what was suppose to be the series finale for Seventh Heaven was kind of cheesy and I was wondering what ya'll thought about a new season airing. I am not sooo sure about it.....
Well I am off to bed...maybe I can fall asleep between Shawn's snoaring and Josh's moving. I am surprised I don't have a black eye from Josh. :) That is what made me get up and update.
Toodles~
ps do you like the magent board? Oh and sorry for any spelling errors!
2 comments:
I like the mag board - it's kiind of fun!
Wow you had a busy weekend. Why did you take Josh and not Justin? Are you taking Justin by himself sometime later? I'm glad Meagan & crew came to visit.
I want to go to the water park! I want to take AC (Trace isn't thrilled about getting his face wet but.....)
I don't know we might take Justin later. I was just asking Josh when he was going to come and stay with me and Alisha asked if I wanted him then and I said I don't care. So he ended up going with us. It was nice to have a busy/fun weekend.
Post a Comment