Last night, when I arrived home I had a package of those goodies waiting for me! Don't worry Shawn picked out what candy bars he wanted. I love all of it!! The ghost and pumpkin (it is hard to see) are bath gels! I have already found places for the two ornaments. Aren't they cute!!! Thank you
Twila! If you were trying to make up for the torture I have been going through with Babylon 5, you have succeeded!!! :)
1 comment:
Your welcome! And I actually mailed them prior to my finding out what Kind of Torture your going through!
I will have to get you something else soon because I'm sure the next series will be coming your way...........everytime I turn on our TV in the bedroom it is on DVD player cause Randy is watching another SciFi Series - this time it is Stargate Atlantis.
I found the things at Pier One and Randy even helped pick them out. Then as we were leaving he said "Why does T get a gift on our anniversary" I just laughed! He got things also so do not worry.
Post a Comment