We have the bunk bed up, my closet is cleaned out and organized, the toys have been sorted, and you can see the floor. All that is left in that room to do is find some coordinating bedding (eventually) and shelves for my frogs, princess stuff, and pictures. Oh by the way, thanks mom for the idea to put all of my flip-flops in a basket and my flats in another basket! I might even take you out for lunch tomorrow! J
Our front room is starting to come together again. Shawn’s police stuff is up. I found it all at hobby lobby for half off and usually you can’t find it anywhere. Eventually (when we buy a house) it will move to whatever room is the “office” but for now, this room is basically our office. During the school year you can find my bin of supplies out, our books, and other stuff school related (like index cards) in this room. The only time we actually use our front door and not the side door is during the summer or when we have company. I would like to find a corner shelf for this room and get a shadow box type frame for all of the patches Shawn has. I know it might sound cheesy to some, but it is what he likes and has been wanting…
Laundry room- clothes to be done and the queen bed that is going to mom’s house.
Kitchen/living area… ready for fall decorations
Our bedroom- needs dusting
Bathrooms- still need to be cleaned
So now I am off to finish getting this room together and then it is time to decorate for fall! J
1 comment:
Sounds like it is coming together! No the shadow box thing does not sound cheesey It sounds like someone who is proud of her husbands accomplishments!
Post a Comment