I was hoping to do a real update, but school and church work are keeping me super busy! I am hoping that tomorrow I will be able to give an awesomely long update with GET THIS PICTURES :). But for now, I have to get in bed so I can get myself up in the morning, to beautify, and then make it to school on time! Hope you all are having a fabulous week....
Check out the new poll! :)
Oh I made these tonight.... they were okay (I think the ham I used made it taste greasy)....Shawn loved them. In case you are wondering I used cream of mushroom soup.
1 comment:
The chicken looks good - glad Shawn liked them.
BTW I just noticed your initials in the header - I LIKE IT!!! Hey they do not call me observant gonzales for nothing.....I'm more like pokey than speedy - I carry a big gun. (Okay you probably have to be your FIL to understand that)
Post a Comment