I am thinking about deleting this blog along with my myspace. Nothing has happened that has to do with this blog or with mine or Shawn’s MySpace’s. But we do live in a small town and our careers have to do with the public…his more so than mine will. At my last job, I learned just how fast word can get around town. Do you think what I heard as a cashier was always the truth? Nope… people will always talk whether it is the truth or not. It is sad what people do to damage another person’s character. I do not ever plan on doing that on this blog, but I do know that I expose quite a bit about our lives and upcoming events…that gives ammo to others. I love reading blogs and love having new blog readers. I have thought about going private…but just not sure. I am going to pray about it some more. Hope all of you are having great weeks! We are half way to the weekend!!!
1 comment:
I've been thinking about deleting mine..... I enjoying keeping up with people and them being able to keep up with me but then again I do not much like being exposed to the world. I have kind of stopped posting things on it.....which stinks because there are family members out there that this is how they keep updated. But I guess I can make a point of sending pictures and keeping people update via email.
Last Sunday we googled Rylee's name and because of my blog the majority of her info is available for any crazy out there......I hate making the kids an easy target......
Post a Comment