Friday, September 19, 2008

Wow a Friday Fill in

1. There is no need to make a mess.

2. Where in the heck did the dog go.

3. Keeping my cool is all I managed to do.

4. Prospects for my future look great.

5. Love is the message.

6. Simplicity and tranquility are what we long for at times.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to feeling better, tomorrow my plans include seeing some great friends and Sunday, I want to go to church and get things ready for the upcoming week!

 

 

I decided not to delete my blog or myspace. Shawn deleted his just because he doesn’t really get on it and the few people he talked to on it, he emails. I made a list and on the negative side everything could just go under one category and that is fear. Fear of this or that… and I refuse to live my life in fear, besides that we aren’t suppose to. I remembered that I had saved a devotional on Fear in my favorites. So I went to my favorites to see if it was still there (I really need to go through and organize my favorites) it took me about 20 minutes but I found it! I encourage you all to go and read “No Need to Fear”.  

 

Things are getting better around here. People we don’t even know have walked up to us and told Shawn that they know that isn’t the truth and that they are praying about the situation (there isn’t one anymore, other than the rumor, lie, whatever you want to call it being passed on and exaggerated).The past couple of days we have heard more positives than negatives.

 

Has anyone else’s computer been attacked by the Anti Virus XP 2008 virus thing? It took Shawn and I all day and this morning to finally locate all of the files and get it off. Talk about frustrating, but it is finally gone! We have Norton and Ad-aware. Norton couldn’t even load for the longest and then Ad-aware would find the Trojan and say it had taken it off, then it continued with the scan to find the other files, and right in the middle it would freeze. It got enough off that Norton finally loaded and took the rest off and then I finally found what it was stored under and got it off. I am just glad it is fixed!

 

Some friends of ours are still in town from Hurricane Ike so we are going to go see them tomorrow. It should be a fun weekend! Shawn survived his first two nights on nights! He loves working nights. So far I haven’t had any problems going to sleep other than taking a nap yesterday afternoon. That was a bad bad idea… I didn’t go to sleep until sometime after 2 .  Anyway, hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

1 comment:

Andy said...

My husband got that STUPID virus about a month ago. He had his computer-whiz brother come over and debug everything. It was BAD. We now have AVG and Spyware Doctor I think. They both find everything! :) Glad to see another Friday fill in--I'm heading off to go read that thing about fear. Thanks for that!