That is the word that describes me tonight. The last couple of weeks have been crazy with school and will get crazier in the upcoming weeks. Shawn and I went camping with his family over the weekend. We had an awesome time! We arrived before they did, set everything up, and then went into town to get our grocery items. They met us as we were walking out of the store. While we were in the store, the clouds started to build. When we arrived at our camp site(s), it started to rain, so the 6 kids, Nyki and I went and played in our tent, while the rest of them got soaked putting up three tents. I would take playing made up off the top of my head games and singing with kids any day over setting up tents in the rain. Saturday, we surprised almost everyone with an everyone birthday party since Shawn and I have missed out on all of the parties so far this year. They loved it! It was definitely a fun and relaxing weekend. I didn’t charge my camera so you guessed it no pictures…but I am okay with it, because I didn’t look my best for pictures anyway. LOL
Monday morning I woke up getting sick with a migraine. I could barely see out of my left eye. I do not remember the last time, I lost sight in that eye with a migraine. I felt awful all day yesterday and then I think today I was just air heady just because of all the medication. Today I had M for the day. We went to Atown, dropped off jewelry to my mom at work, and then headed to Mr. Gattis to meet Megs for lunch and games. Today was double your tokens day. M was three shy of 600 tickets… she walked out big. After that, we headed to Hobby Lobby. Everything I purchased was 50% off. I love sales! I got something for each of the upcoming holidays/seasons. I also got a couple of things for Megs. After that we went to Cold Stone Creamery for a snack. Then Megs had to head to work, so M and I made a trip to Wal-Mart and then headed home. This evening I have gotten a few things ready for tomorrow, did a load of towels, and picked out what I am wearing tomorrow. Oh Shawn and I went to Wal-Mart to price something and get this we walked out without spending anything! That rarely happens… Anyway, I am exhausted and I have a full day ahead of me tomorrow.
Hope you all are having a great week! I am hoping to catch up on blogs and commenting this weekend.
2 comments:
Air Heady???? Is that a word? Hehehe.
You can find shelves at TJ Max's, Ross, Kohl's and Tuesday Mornings for good prices. You also might could hit your Grandmotherinlaw's house (Nanny) cause I think I saw a bunch in the front closet not being used (and haven't been for years) that Uncle W.O. made - good solid wood shelves.
I got some for nick nacks from the ABC catalog and think I saw some in the one you sent us that your mother ordered some of Shawn's from.
Some of Shawn's Christmas from....that is what the last line is suppose to say. hehehe.
Post a Comment