Saturday, September 20, 2008

I'm telling on you!

Ha…. Do you ever say that? I always tell Shawn that (jokingly of course)! LOL sorry I just said it to him (hints the title). Dear parent in laws of mine, please do me a favor and never ever send a whole TV and movie series home with your son. Do you know what has been on the TV since we got back from camping???? I really didn’t care for Babylon 5 before you let him borrow it, how do you think I feel about it now?? LOL I know I will survive… I am thankful we have another TV in the house!!

Anyway, so what do you think of the new look? I love blog layout packages. They save me time, when I want something new, but don’t have the creative juices flowing. Here are the places, I know of that sells them. If you know of anymore, tell me so I can add them to my list. Also if you have any coding type questions, email me or leave me a comment and I will try to answer.

I got this one from Shabby Miss Jenn Designs. There is 31 different designs to choose from. The ones I have looked at have two to three backgrounds included in each one. There is a video tutorial that helps you install and put together your layout. This is the first time I have purchased one from this site. They are normally $6.99, but you can usually find a couple on sale.

The Shabby Shoppe has a variety of BLOGwear to choose from, which includes a header and buttons. Single ones are $2.50, but they have collections that have 4 different designs for $9.95. There is also just a blog banner for 2.50 and a collection for 9.95. I have purchased two of their collections.

Sweet Shoppe Designs just recently added a Blog Design section to their store. They have six to choose from so far and they also include background. They are $5.49 each. You can also have them install it for 30.00. I haven’t bought a blog in a box, but I am sure I will in the future.

If you want a new design, don’t want to do it yourself, or want something different, my bloggy friend Brandy can make you a customized blog design.

Have a wonderful Saturday!

Don’t forget to vote in the polls!

A few links are missing… I am trying to search and get the urls for them….

1 comment:

B said...

giri...thanks for the shout out!